|Structure (for Chain)
|GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment
|Short Pitch Chain
How do you calculate the chain pull force in a conveyor chain system?
The chain pull force, also known as the chain tension, is an important parameter to determine in a conveyor chain system. It represents the force required to move the conveyed load along the conveyor. The calculation of chain pull force involves several factors:
1. Weight of the Load: Determine the weight of the load being conveyed. This includes the weight of the product, packaging materials, and any additional equipment or components carried by the conveyor.
2. Friction Coefficients: Identify the friction coefficients between the load and the conveyor components. This includes the friction between the product and the conveyor chain, as well as the friction between the product and the conveyor bed or guides. These coefficients are typically provided by the manufacturer or can be obtained through testing.
3. Incline or Decline Angle: Consider the angle at which the conveyor operates. If the conveyor has an incline or decline, the angle will affect the force required to move the load.
4. Acceleration and Deceleration: Account for any acceleration or deceleration requirements in the conveyor system. If the conveyor needs to start or stop abruptly or if there are changes in speed, these factors will impact the chain pull force.
Once these factors are determined, the chain pull force can be calculated using the following formula:
Chain Pull Force = (Weight of Load + Friction Force) × (1 + Incline or Decline Factor) × (1 + Acceleration or Deceleration Factor)
It’s important to note that the accuracy of the calculation depends on the accuracy of the input values. Therefore, it’s recommended to consult the conveyor manufacturer or an engineering professional to ensure precise calculations and proper sizing of the conveyor chain.
How does a conveyor chain handle different types of materials?
A conveyor chain is designed to handle a wide variety of materials in diverse industrial applications. It is capable of efficiently transporting different types of materials, including:
1. Bulk Materials: Conveyor chains are commonly used to handle bulk materials such as grains, coal, ores, aggregates, and powders. The design of the chain, including the spacing and shape of the links, helps prevent material spillage and ensures smooth and consistent flow.
2. Packaged Goods: Conveyor chains are also used for conveying packaged goods such as boxes, cartons, crates, and pallets. They provide a stable and reliable method of transporting these items along the production line, reducing manual handling and increasing productivity.
3. Small Parts: Conveyor chains with specialized attachments or small-pitch configurations are suitable for handling small parts or components. These chains ensure precise positioning and gentle transport of delicate or intricate items.
4. Heavy-Duty Loads: Industrial conveyor chains are capable of handling heavy-duty loads, such as automotive parts, machinery components, and large equipment. They are engineered to withstand the weight and stress of these objects, providing reliable and efficient material handling in demanding environments.
5. Food and Beverage Products: Conveyor chains used in the food and beverage industry are designed to meet strict hygiene and safety standards. They are constructed from materials that are resistant to corrosion, easy to clean, and compliant with food-grade regulations. These chains ensure the safe and contamination-free handling of food products.
6. Hazardous Materials: Conveyor chains can be used to safely transport hazardous materials, such as chemicals or waste products. Specialized chains with additional safety features, such as sealed housings or containment systems, are utilized to minimize the risk of spills or leaks.
Conveyor chains can be customized with different chain configurations, attachments, and accessories to accommodate specific material characteristics and handling requirements. The selection of the appropriate chain type, material, and design parameters ensures optimal performance and efficient material handling for a wide range of materials.
What safety precautions should be followed when working with conveyor chains?
Working with conveyor chains involves potential hazards, and it is essential to follow proper safety precautions to ensure the well-being of workers and prevent accidents. Here are some important safety measures to consider:
- Proper Training: Ensure that workers operating or maintaining conveyor chains receive proper training on safe practices, including chain handling, maintenance procedures, and emergency protocols.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Workers should wear appropriate PPE, such as safety glasses, gloves, and steel-toed shoes, to protect themselves from potential hazards, including flying debris, pinch points, or entanglement.
- Lockout/Tagout: Before performing any maintenance or repair tasks on conveyor chains, follow lockout/tagout procedures to isolate and de-energize the equipment to prevent accidental startup or release of stored energy.
- Guarding: Ensure that conveyor chains are adequately guarded to prevent access to moving parts, such as pinch points and rotating sprockets. Guards should be securely in place and not interfere with the chain’s operation.
- Housekeeping: Keep the work area clean and free of debris, tools, or other objects that could cause tripping hazards or interfere with the operation of the conveyor chain.
- Regular Inspections: Regularly inspect the conveyor chains for any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Address any issues promptly to prevent potential safety hazards.
- Safe Loading and Unloading: When loading or unloading materials onto the conveyor, follow safe lifting techniques and ensure the load is evenly distributed to prevent overloading or imbalance.
- Emergency Stop Devices: Install and clearly mark emergency stop devices along the conveyor system to enable immediate shutdown in case of an emergency or hazardous situation.
- Clear Communication: Establish clear communication protocols, including signals or signs, to ensure effective communication between workers operating different sections of the conveyor system.
These safety precautions are general guidelines, and it’s important to consult and adhere to specific safety regulations and guidelines provided by the equipment manufacturer and relevant safety authorities. Regular safety training, awareness, and a proactive safety culture are crucial in maintaining a safe working environment when working with conveyor chains.
editor by CX 2023-11-30