Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Belt / Chain Conveyor Belt
|ISO 9001: 2008, GB/T19001-2000IDT, Test Report
|-40Celsius ~ 90Celsius
|Stainless Steel, SS304/SS201/carbon steel
|Galvanized, 3% chromium plate, manganese plated
|Frozen Food Machinery, Canned Food Machinery, Seafood Machinery, Powder Metallurgy Machinery
|Heat Treatment Machinery, Glass Machinery, Chemical Machinery, General Conveying Machinery, etc.
Chain-Driven Metal Mesh Belts
Chain-driven metal mesh belts should be considered whenever timing, transfer, and/or positive belt drive are important … in cases such as travel-up inclines, under heavy loads, for long distances, through quenching liquids, cooking oils, or other slippery conditions.
Chain-driven belts are also the only belts that are self-supporting. They can provide efficient operation in applications where friction-driven belts would not be desirable. Any mesh can be used in a chain-driven construction, but the selection is made on the basis of what is needed to support the product.
Balanced weave should be given first consideration, as it is economical and appropriate for most conditions. Gratex weave provides a closer mesh, while a Duplex weave is a close mesh that also provides strength and a straight-through opening. A conventional weave provides unobstructed openings.
In food processing, chain-driven belts are used in washing, drying, cooking, freezing, dewatering, and blanching operations. In other applications, metals, electronic parts, chemicals, ceramics, leather, lumber, textiles, rubber, and many other products are moved through a host of processes where the positive drive is needed.
Chains are normally selected according to the strength and speed required. The most frequently used types of chain for metal mesh conveyors are roller chain, employed for most room-to-medium temperature applications, and pintle chain which is recommended for heavier loads and higher temperatures.
Due to the important and specialized nature of the applications requiring these products, each inquiry is reviewed thoroughly. Our goal is to supply the most suitable belt for your specific application. We strive to provide solutions for each situation, assuring value for our customers. Our engineers and technical support group are involved in every specialty belt inquiry and order.
DETAILS ABOUT CHINAMFG CHAIN
Packaging Details & Shipping
1. Are you a manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1997 with a trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment do you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. What is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 35 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in the low season for some items (during May to July), and 45 days during the new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
For customers who need sample confirmation before ordering, please bear in mind that the following policy will be adopted:
1) All samples are free of charge with a maximum value not exceeding USD 100.
2) The courier cost for the first-time sample sending will be charged by the consignee. We will send the samples with freight to be collected. So please inform your account with FedEx, UPS, DHL, or TNT so that we can proceed promptly.
3) The first-time courier cost will be totally deducted from the contract value of the trial cooperation.
|Oil-Resistant, Acid And Alkali Resistant, Tear-Resistant, Heat-Resistant, Cold-Resistant, Wear-Resistant
Can a conveyor chain be used in cleanroom environments?
Yes, conveyor chains can be used in cleanroom environments with proper selection and design considerations. Cleanroom environments require stringent control of airborne particles, such as dust, microbes, and contaminants, to maintain high levels of cleanliness. Here are some factors to consider when using a conveyor chain in a cleanroom:
1. Material Selection:
– Choose a conveyor chain made from materials that are compatible with cleanroom requirements. Stainless steel, plastic, or special coatings are commonly used for their clean and non-contaminating properties.
– Avoid materials that generate excessive particles or contaminants, such as certain types of lubricants or chain coatings.
2. Design Considerations:
– Design the conveyor chain system to minimize particle generation. This includes smooth surfaces, rounded edges, and avoiding areas that can trap or accumulate particles.
– Use sealed or enclosed chain designs to prevent the release of lubricants or contaminants.
– Consider the integration of additional features, such as covers or guards, to further protect the chain and prevent particle ingress.
3. Cleaning and Maintenance:
– Establish a cleaning and maintenance protocol specific to the cleanroom environment. This may include regular cleaning and sanitization procedures to maintain cleanliness standards.
– Use cleaning agents and procedures that are approved for cleanroom use and do not introduce contaminants.
– Regularly inspect the conveyor chain system for any signs of wear, damage, or contamination. Promptly address any issues to ensure the chain’s reliability and cleanliness.
4. Compliance with Cleanroom Standards:
– Ensure that the conveyor chain system meets the cleanliness and particle generation requirements of the specific cleanroom standards or classifications in which it will be used.
– Comply with relevant industry guidelines and regulations, such as ISO standards, when selecting and using conveyor chains in cleanroom environments.
By considering these factors and implementing proper material selection, design considerations, cleaning protocols, and compliance with cleanroom standards, a conveyor chain can be effectively used in cleanroom environments while maintaining the required cleanliness levels.
Can a conveyor chain be used in food processing applications?
Yes, a conveyor chain can be used in food processing applications. Conveyor chains play a crucial role in the efficient and hygienic handling of food products throughout the production process. Here are some key points to consider:
1. Food-Grade Materials: Conveyor chains used in food processing applications are typically made from food-grade materials such as stainless steel or plastic. These materials are corrosion-resistant, easy to clean, and comply with food safety regulations.
2. Hygiene Considerations: Food processing environments require high standards of hygiene. Conveyor chains designed for food applications incorporate features such as smooth surfaces, open link designs, and easy disassembly for thorough cleaning. They may also have specialized coatings or treatments to prevent bacterial growth.
3. Sanitary Design: Conveyor chains for food processing applications are designed with minimal crevices or joints to prevent food particles from getting trapped. They may have self-draining capabilities to remove excess fluids or debris.
4. Product Integrity: Conveyor chains in food processing applications ensure gentle handling of delicate food products to avoid damage or contamination. They can be equipped with accessories like cleats, side guards, or modular belt systems to securely hold and transport items of various shapes and sizes.
5. High Temperature and Washdown Capabilities: Some food processing applications require conveyor chains to withstand high temperatures during cooking, baking, or sterilization processes. Specialized chains with heat-resistant materials or coatings are available. Additionally, conveyor chains used in food processing should be capable of withstanding frequent washdowns and cleaning with water or cleaning agents.
6. Compliance with Standards: Conveyor chains used in food processing applications must comply with industry-specific standards such as FDA (Food and Drug Administration) regulations, HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) guidelines, and other food safety certifications.
When selecting a conveyor chain for food processing applications, it is important to consider the specific requirements of the production line, including the type of food being handled, the operating conditions, and the necessary sanitary standards. Proper maintenance and regular cleaning protocols should also be implemented to ensure food safety and product integrity.
What are the maintenance requirements for a conveyor chain?
Maintaining a conveyor chain is essential to ensure its smooth operation and prolong its lifespan. Here are some key maintenance requirements for a conveyor chain:
- Regular Cleaning: Clean the conveyor chain regularly to remove dirt, debris, and contaminants that can contribute to chain wear and reduce performance. Use appropriate cleaning agents and tools to avoid damaging the chain.
- Lubrication: Apply the recommended lubricant to the conveyor chain according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Lubrication helps reduce friction, minimize wear, and prevent corrosion.
- Tension Adjustment: Check the tension of the conveyor chain regularly and adjust it if necessary. Proper tension ensures smooth operation and prevents issues like chain slipping or excessive wear.
- Inspection: Conduct regular inspections of the conveyor chain to identify any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Look for issues such as worn sprockets, elongation, bent or damaged links, and loose connections. Address any problems promptly to prevent further damage.
- Replace Worn Components: If any components of the conveyor chain, such as links, pins, or sprockets, are excessively worn or damaged, they should be replaced. Using worn components can compromise the chain’s performance and lead to failure.
- Alignment: Ensure proper alignment of the conveyor chain by checking the alignment of sprockets, idlers, and other components. Misalignment can cause uneven wear and increase the risk of chain failure.
- Training and Education: Provide proper training to personnel responsible for operating and maintaining the conveyor chain. They should understand the maintenance requirements, safety protocols, and best practices to ensure effective and safe operation.
Following these maintenance requirements will help keep the conveyor chain in optimal condition, minimize downtime, and ensure safe and efficient material handling.
editor by CX 2023-11-06