Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains (MC Series)
Chain No.: MC28, MC56, MC112, MC224
Pitch: 63.0 to 160.0 mm
For Free Samples
We look CHINAMFG to receiving your enquires soon.
Conveyor chain is used for conveyor products from 1 place to another place e. X for the lumber, we supply good quality Conveyor chain, such as: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 500R and so on, if you have special demand we also could develop it for you.
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou CHINAMFG Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction at which includes our latest product line.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CHINAMFG receipt of your detailed requirements.
|According to Your Demand
Can transmission chains be used in material handling systems?
Yes, transmission chains can be used in material handling systems. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Material handling systems involve the movement, storage, control, and protection of materials and products within a manufacturing or distribution facility. These systems often require reliable and efficient power transmission to move conveyors, lifters, hoists, and other equipment used in material handling operations.
Transmission chains offer several advantages for material handling applications:
1. High Load Capacity: Transmission chains are designed to handle heavy loads and provide robust power transmission capabilities. They are capable of transmitting high torque, making them suitable for lifting and moving heavy objects in material handling systems.
2. Durability: Transmission chains are constructed with high-quality materials and undergo stringent manufacturing processes to ensure durability and longevity. They are designed to withstand the demanding operating conditions typically encountered in material handling systems, including continuous operation and exposure to various loads and environments.
3. Versatility: Transmission chains are available in various sizes, configurations, and materials to accommodate different material handling applications. They can be customized to meet specific requirements such as load capacity, speed, and environmental conditions.
4. Precision and Efficiency: Transmission chains offer precise and efficient power transmission, allowing for smooth and reliable movement of materials. They have minimal backlash and provide accurate positioning, ensuring the precise handling of materials within the system.
5. Adaptability: Transmission chains can be easily integrated into different types of material handling equipment and systems. They can be used in conveyor systems, overhead cranes, stackers, palletizers, and many other applications commonly found in material handling operations.
6. Maintenance and Serviceability: Transmission chains are designed for easy maintenance and replacement. Regular lubrication and inspection can help ensure optimal performance and extend the chain’s lifespan. When necessary, worn or damaged components can be replaced, minimizing downtime and maintenance costs.
It’s important to select the appropriate type and size of transmission chain based on the specific requirements of the material handling system. Factors to consider include the load capacity, operating speed, environmental conditions, and maintenance considerations. Consulting with experts or manufacturers can help determine the most suitable transmission chain for reliable and efficient material handling operations.
How does the choice of lubrication method impact the performance of a transmission chain?
The choice of lubrication method plays a crucial role in the performance and longevity of a transmission chain. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Reduced Friction and Wear: Proper lubrication ensures a thin film of lubricant between the moving parts of the transmission chain, reducing friction and minimizing wear. This helps to maintain the integrity of the chain’s components, such as pins, rollers, and bushings, by preventing metal-to-metal contact and reducing surface damage.
2. Heat Dissipation: Lubrication helps in dissipating heat generated during the operation of the transmission chain. By reducing friction and providing a cooling effect, the lubricant helps to prevent overheating, which can lead to premature wear, deformation, or failure of the chain.
3. Corrosion Protection: Lubricants often contain additives that offer corrosion protection to the transmission chain. These additives create a protective barrier against moisture, chemicals, and other corrosive elements, preventing rust formation and maintaining the chain’s performance in corrosive environments.
4. Noise Reduction: Adequate lubrication reduces the noise generated by the movement of the transmission chain. The lubricant acts as a cushion between the contacting surfaces, dampening vibrations and minimizing the noise levels produced during operation. This contributes to a quieter and smoother chain operation.
5. Extended Lifespan: Proper lubrication helps to extend the lifespan of the transmission chain. By reducing friction, wear, and the accumulation of debris, lubrication minimizes the stress on the chain’s components, resulting in improved durability and reduced likelihood of premature failure.
6. Operational Efficiency: A well-lubricated transmission chain operates with higher efficiency. With reduced friction, the chain experiences less power loss, enabling more effective power transmission. This leads to improved overall system efficiency, reduced energy consumption, and lower operating costs.
7. Contamination Prevention: Lubrication acts as a barrier, preventing contaminants, such as dust, dirt, and debris, from entering the chain’s components. This helps to maintain the cleanliness of the chain, reducing the risk of abrasive wear and preserving the integrity of its parts.
It’s important to consider the specific operating conditions, such as temperature, speed, load, and environment, when selecting the lubrication method for a transmission chain. Factors such as the viscosity, temperature range, and compatibility of the lubricant with the chain material should be taken into account to ensure optimal lubrication performance.
Can transmission chains be used in high-speed applications?
Yes, transmission chains can be used in high-speed applications, but there are certain considerations to take into account. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Chain Design: High-speed applications require transmission chains that are specifically designed to withstand the increased rotational speeds and dynamic loads. These chains often have features such as specialized surface treatments, high-quality materials, and precision manufacturing to ensure smooth operation at high speeds.
2. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is crucial in high-speed applications to minimize friction, heat generation, and wear. Lubricants with excellent high-speed characteristics, such as low viscosity and high film strength, are typically recommended. In some cases, specialized lubrication systems, such as oil circulation or spray lubrication, may be used to ensure sufficient lubrication at high speeds.
3. Balancing: High-speed operation can induce vibration and imbalance in transmission chains, leading to increased stress and potential failure. Balancing the chain and associated components, such as sprockets and shafts, is important to minimize vibration and ensure smooth operation at high speeds.
4. Tensioning: Proper tensioning of the transmission chain is crucial in high-speed applications. Maintaining the appropriate tension helps prevent chain slippage, excessive vibration, and premature wear. Tensioning devices, such as automatic tensioners or spring-loaded systems, may be used to ensure optimal tension throughout the operation.
5. Maintenance: Regular inspection, lubrication, and maintenance are vital in high-speed applications to detect any potential issues and address them promptly. Periodic checks for wear, proper alignment, and lubrication effectiveness can help prevent unexpected failures and ensure the reliable performance of transmission chains.
It is important to consult with manufacturers or industry experts to select the appropriate transmission chain that is specifically designed and rated for high-speed applications. By following the recommended guidelines and maintenance practices, transmission chains can reliably and safely operate in high-speed environments, meeting the performance requirements of such applications.
editor by CX 2023-11-10