Standard Double Pitch Roller chain
40Mn steel,304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel.
Standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, roller chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, hoisting chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears, wheels and so on.
A series(12.7-50.8mm pitches),B series (9.525-50.8mm pitches)and the heavy series.
Short pitch precision roller chain
Simplex Roller Chains&Bushing Chains:
Chain link type
Standard links (without attachment) and non-standard links (with attachment).
A1: One-side,one hole cranked attachments.
Our Products Advantage
1. Every step from production order to the packing process has a strict quality inspection.
1.Fast delivery: Standard products can be delivered in as fast as 20 days
2.Good service: timely reply, prompt quotation, responsible for the product
3.High cost performance: can maintain price stability for a certain period of time, bringing greater profits to customers
4.Good quality: production and testing have corresponding supervision to ensure product quality and get high praise from customers
5.OEM service: products can be customized according to drawings and requirements
We are responsible for the ordered products. We are very confident in the products we produce. Of course, if you have any problems after receiving the goods, you can contact us directly. We will confirm and negotiate in time to solve your difficulties.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery
|Double Pitch Chain
What are the benefits of using a heat-resistant drive chain?
Using a heat-resistant drive chain offers several advantages in applications where high temperatures are present. Here is a detailed explanation:
A heat-resistant drive chain is specifically designed to withstand elevated temperatures without compromising its performance. The benefits of using such a chain include:
- Enhanced Temperature Resistance: Heat-resistant drive chains are engineered to withstand high operating temperatures, typically ranging from several hundred degrees Celsius to over a thousand degrees Celsius. They are constructed using materials that can withstand thermal expansion, resist deformation, and maintain their mechanical properties at elevated temperatures.
- Reliable Power Transmission: Heat-resistant drive chains provide reliable power transmission even in high-temperature environments. They maintain their integrity, strength, and dimensional stability, ensuring consistent and efficient power transfer from the driver to the driven machinery or equipment.
- Reduced Downtime: The ability of a heat-resistant chain to withstand high temperatures reduces the risk of chain failure or premature wear. This results in reduced downtime for maintenance, replacement, and repair, leading to improved productivity and cost savings.
- Extended Service Life: Heat-resistant drive chains are designed to have a prolonged service life even in hot and demanding environments. They exhibit excellent wear resistance, minimizing chain elongation and reducing the need for frequent replacements. This extends the chain’s lifespan and reduces overall maintenance costs.
- Resistance to Corrosion and Oxidation: Heat-resistant chains are often manufactured using materials that exhibit good resistance to corrosion and oxidation at high temperatures. This prevents the formation of rust, scale, or other detrimental surface deposits, ensuring the chain’s optimal performance and longevity.
- Compatibility with Lubricants: Heat-resistant chains are designed to work effectively with high-temperature lubricants. The materials used in their construction are compatible with these lubricants, allowing for proper lubrication even under extreme heat. This ensures smooth operation, reduces friction, and prevents premature wear and chain failure.
- Application Versatility: Heat-resistant drive chains can be used in various industries and applications where high temperatures are present. They find applications in industries such as steel manufacturing, glass production, ceramics processing, foundries, and heat treatment facilities.
When selecting a heat-resistant drive chain, it is important to consider the specific requirements of the application, including temperature range, load capacity, speed, and environmental conditions.
Regular inspection, lubrication, and proper maintenance are essential to ensure the optimal performance and longevity of heat-resistant drive chains in high-temperature environments.
By utilizing heat-resistant drive chains, operators can benefit from reliable power transmission, extended service life, reduced downtime, and enhanced performance in applications where high temperatures are a critical factor.
Can a drive chain be used in a hydraulic or pneumatic system?
A drive chain is not typically used as a primary power transmission method in hydraulic or pneumatic systems. Hydraulic and pneumatic systems rely on fluid power to transmit force and motion. However, drive chains can still be used in certain auxiliary or secondary applications within these systems. Here is a detailed explanation:
In hydraulic or pneumatic systems, the primary power transmission is achieved through the use of hydraulic fluid or compressed air. The fluid or air is pressurized and controlled to generate force and motion in actuators or motors. Drive chains, on the other hand, are commonly used in mechanical power transmission applications where direct force is required, such as in mechanical drives or conveyors.
While drive chains may not be used as the main power transmission method, they can be employed in auxiliary or secondary applications within hydraulic or pneumatic systems, including:
- Tensioning and Positioning: Drive chains can be used to tension belts or other components in a system that is driven by hydraulic or pneumatic power. They can provide accurate positioning and tension control in certain applications.
- Linkage Mechanisms: Drive chains can be utilized as part of mechanical linkage mechanisms in hydraulic or pneumatic systems to transmit motion or force between different components.
- Drive Chain Actuators: In some cases, specialized drive chain actuators can be used in combination with hydraulic or pneumatic power to provide linear or rotary motion for specific applications.
- Accessories and Ancillary Devices: Drive chains can be employed in various accessories or ancillary devices within hydraulic or pneumatic systems, such as tensioners, clutches, or braking mechanisms.
It is important to note that the selection and application of drive chains in hydraulic or pneumatic systems require careful consideration of the specific requirements, load conditions, and compatibility with the fluid power components. Consulting with experts or manufacturers is recommended to ensure the proper integration and performance of the drive chain in such applications.
editor by CX 2023-11-03