Double Pitch Transmission Chains with K1 Attachments -2040k1
A. Our Services:
1. Any of your kind inquiry about chain would be replied within 24 hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced sales staffs will reply all your concerns in fluent English.
3. OEM services are available with us, our professional designer would make your private idea into being.
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
5. Delivery by air mail or ship for your orders.
6. With years of manufacture and promotion experience in global market, brings you profit and great success!
C. Company show & Product Process
|Packaging Details:||Chain+Plastic Bag+Neutral Box+Wooden case+Big Carton+Steel Pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||five weeks|
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1991 with trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. what is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 45 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in low season for some items (during May to July), and 65 days during new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
4. Do you attend any Show?
We attend Hannover show in Germany, NMW in Austrilia, Canton fair, PTC, in China and many other special furniture shows.
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
Can a conveyor chain be used in high-load applications?
Yes, a conveyor chain can be used in high-load applications. Conveyor chains are designed to withstand heavy loads and provide reliable and efficient material handling in various industries. Here’s a detailed explanation:
– Robust Construction:
A conveyor chain for high-load applications is typically constructed using durable materials such as alloy steel or stainless steel. These chains are designed to withstand the forces and stresses imposed by heavy loads without deformation or failure.
– High Load Capacity:
Conveyor chains for high-load applications are designed with larger and stronger components, including thicker plates, larger pins, and stronger attachments. These enhancements allow the chain to handle heavier loads and distribute the weight evenly across the chain’s links and rollers.
– Proper Selection:
When using a conveyor chain in high-load applications, it is crucial to select the appropriate chain type and size based on the specific load requirements. Factors such as the weight of the conveyed material, the conveyor speed, and the operating conditions should be considered during the selection process.
– Lubrication and Maintenance:
In high-load applications, proper lubrication and regular maintenance of the conveyor chain are essential. Adequate lubrication reduces friction and wear, ensuring smooth operation and extending the chain’s service life. Regular inspections and maintenance routines help identify any issues or wear that may affect the chain’s performance.
– Application-Specific Chains:
In some cases, specialized conveyor chains, such as forged link chains or roller chains, are used to handle extremely heavy loads. These chains offer enhanced strength and durability, making them suitable for demanding high-load applications.
Overall, a properly selected and maintained conveyor chain can reliably handle high-load applications, providing efficient and continuous material handling in industries such as mining, construction, automotive, and heavy manufacturing.
What are the factors to consider when selecting the pitch of a conveyor chain?
When selecting the pitch of a conveyor chain, several factors need to be considered to ensure optimal performance and efficiency. Here are the key factors:
1. Load Capacity: The pitch of the conveyor chain should be selected based on the anticipated load capacity of the system. Consider the weight and size of the conveyed materials to ensure the chain can handle the required load without exceeding its capacity.
2. Speed and Application: The operating speed of the conveyor system and the specific application play a role in determining the pitch. Higher speeds may require smaller pitch chains to maintain smooth and reliable operation.
3. Conveyor Length: The length of the conveyor system affects the selection of the chain pitch. Longer conveyors may require larger pitch chains to distribute the load and reduce tension on individual chain links.
4. Space Constraints: Consider the available space for the conveyor system. Smaller pitch chains may be preferred in applications with limited space to minimize the overall footprint of the conveyor.
5. Wear and Maintenance: The pitch selection should also consider the anticipated wear and maintenance requirements. Smaller pitch chains often provide better wear resistance and may require less frequent lubrication and maintenance.
6. Speed Regulation: If the conveyor system requires speed regulation or precise positioning, the pitch selection should align with the control capabilities of the drive system. Smaller pitch chains can offer finer control and accuracy.
7. Compatibility: Ensure that the selected pitch is compatible with other components of the conveyor system, including sprockets, guides, and attachments. They should be designed to work together smoothly and efficiently.
8. Application Environment: Consider the environmental conditions in which the conveyor will operate. Factors such as temperature, humidity, corrosive substances, or abrasive materials may influence the choice of chain pitch and material to ensure durability and longevity.
By considering these factors, you can select the appropriate pitch for the conveyor chain, ensuring optimal performance, longevity, and reliable operation of the system.
How to select the right conveyor chain for your conveyor system?
Selecting the right conveyor chain for your conveyor system is crucial to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Here are the steps to follow when choosing a conveyor chain:
- Identify your application requirements: Determine the specific requirements of your conveyor system, including the type of material being conveyed, the speed of operation, the load capacity, the environmental conditions, and any special considerations.
- Consider the chain type: Based on your application requirements, consider the different types of conveyor chains available, such as roller chains, double pitch chains, hollow pin chains, apron chains, or plastic chains. Evaluate their features and benefits to determine which type is most suitable for your needs.
- Assess the chain material: Conveyor chains are typically made from various materials such as steel, stainless steel, or plastic. Consider factors such as corrosion resistance, temperature resistance, wear resistance, and food-grade requirements when selecting the chain material.
- Determine the chain pitch: The chain pitch refers to the distance between the centers of adjacent pins. Choose the appropriate pitch size based on your conveyor system’s design, load requirements, and speed. Smaller pitch sizes provide smoother operation at higher speeds, while larger pitch sizes offer better resistance against wear and fatigue.
- Evaluate the chain strength: Consider the required tensile strength and fatigue resistance of the chain to ensure it can withstand the anticipated load and operating conditions. Factors such as chain construction, material quality, and heat treatment play a role in determining the chain’s strength.
- Consider additional features: Depending on your application, you may need additional features such as attachments, guides, or specialized coatings on the chain. Assess if any of these features are necessary to meet your specific requirements.
- Consult with experts: If you’re uncertain about the selection process or have unique application needs, it’s advisable to consult with conveyor chain manufacturers or industry experts who can provide guidance and recommendations based on their expertise.
By following these steps and carefully considering your application requirements, you can select the right conveyor chain that ensures efficient and reliable operation of your conveyor system.
editor by CX 2023-09-25