Standard Double Pitch Roller chain
40Mn steel,304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel.
Standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, roller chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, hoisting chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears, wheels and so on.
A series(12.7-50.8mm pitches),B series (9.525-50.8mm pitches)and the heavy series.
Short pitch precision roller chain
Simplex Roller Chains&Bushing Chains:
Chain link type
Standard links (without attachment) and non-standard links (with attachment).
A1: One-side,one hole cranked attachments.
Our Products Advantage
1. Every step from production order to the packing process has a strict quality inspection.
1.Fast delivery: Standard products can be delivered in as fast as 20 days
2.Good service: timely reply, prompt quotation, responsible for the product
3.High cost performance: can maintain price stability for a certain period of time, bringing greater profits to customers
4.Good quality: production and testing have corresponding supervision to ensure product quality and get high praise from customers
5.OEM service: products can be customized according to drawings and requirements
We are responsible for the ordered products. We are very confident in the products we produce. Of course, if you have any problems after receiving the goods, you can contact us directly. We will confirm and negotiate in time to solve your difficulties.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Short Pitch Chain
Can transmission chains be used in construction or heavy equipment?
Yes, transmission chains are commonly used in construction and heavy equipment due to their durability and ability to handle high loads. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Construction and heavy equipment, such as excavators, bulldozers, cranes, and loaders, often rely on transmission chains to transmit power and motion between different components. These chains are designed to withstand the demanding conditions and heavy loads encountered in construction and earthmoving applications.
The primary advantages of using transmission chains in construction and heavy equipment include:
1. Load Capacity: Transmission chains are engineered to handle heavy loads and provide reliable power transmission in equipment that requires substantial force. They are designed to withstand the extreme stresses and strains associated with lifting, pulling, and pushing heavy materials.
2. Durability: Construction and heavy equipment operate in challenging environments with debris, dust, vibrations, and harsh weather conditions. Transmission chains are built to be robust and resistant to wear, corrosion, and fatigue, ensuring reliable operation and long service life in these demanding settings.
3. Versatility: Transmission chains are available in various sizes, configurations, and materials, allowing them to be tailored to specific equipment requirements. This versatility enables manufacturers to select the most suitable chain for different applications, ensuring optimal performance and efficiency.
4. Power Transmission: Construction and heavy equipment often require high torque and precise power transmission. Transmission chains excel in transmitting power from the engine or motor to various moving parts, such as wheels, tracks, and lifting mechanisms, allowing the equipment to perform its intended functions effectively.
5. Easy Maintenance: Transmission chains typically have a straightforward design, making them relatively easy to maintain. Regular inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment are essential to ensure proper functioning and extend the chain’s lifespan. Proper maintenance practices can help minimize downtime and reduce overall equipment maintenance costs.
It’s important to note that while transmission chains are widely used in construction and heavy equipment, the specific application and operating conditions should be taken into consideration when selecting the appropriate chain type, size, and material. Consulting the equipment manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations is crucial to ensure optimal performance and safety.
What are the advantages of using a double-pitch transmission chain?
A double-pitch transmission chain offers several advantages in certain applications. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Cost-Effective: Double-pitch transmission chains are typically less expensive compared to standard pitch chains. This makes them a cost-effective choice for applications where high precision and high load capacity are not essential.
2. Lighter Weight: Double-pitch chains are lighter in weight compared to standard pitch chains of the same length. This can be advantageous in applications where weight reduction is desired, such as in portable equipment or conveyor systems.
3. Reduced Noise and Vibration: The longer pitch of double-pitch chains helps to reduce noise and vibration levels during operation. This can be beneficial in applications where noise reduction is important, such as in automotive or industrial machinery.
4. Higher Speed Capability: Double-pitch chains can operate at higher speeds compared to standard pitch chains. The longer pitch allows for smoother and more efficient motion, making them suitable for applications that require high-speed operation.
5. Extended Life: Due to their longer pitch, double-pitch chains distribute the load over a larger surface area, reducing stress and wear on individual chain components. This can result in an extended service life compared to standard pitch chains.
6. Customization Options: Double-pitch chains can be customized to meet specific application requirements. They can be made with different materials, coatings, and attachments to enhance their performance in specific environments or applications.
7. Wide Availability: Double-pitch transmission chains are widely available in the market, making them easily accessible for various industries and applications. They come in different sizes and configurations to accommodate different load capacities and system designs.
It’s important to note that while double-pitch transmission chains offer advantages in certain applications, they may not be suitable for all applications. Factors such as load capacity, speed, precision, and environmental conditions should be considered when selecting the appropriate chain for a specific application.
How does the pitch size of a transmission chain affect its performance?
The pitch size of a transmission chain plays a crucial role in determining its performance and suitability for specific applications. The pitch size refers to the distance between adjacent chain links, typically measured from the center of one pin to the center of the next pin.
The pitch size of a transmission chain affects its performance in the following ways:
- Load Capacity: Chains with larger pitch sizes generally have higher load capacities. A larger pitch size allows for larger components, such as pins and rollers, which can withstand higher forces and transmit more power.
- Speed Capability: The pitch size also affects the chain’s speed capability. Chains with smaller pitch sizes are typically designed for higher speeds, as they offer smoother engagement with the sprockets and reduced inertia.
- Wear and Fatigue Resistance: Smaller pitch sizes distribute the load over more contact points, reducing the stress on individual components. This can improve wear resistance and increase the chain’s fatigue life.
- Compactness and Space Limitations: In applications where space is limited, smaller pitch chains are preferred as they allow for a more compact design.
It’s important to note that the selection of the appropriate pitch size depends on the specific application requirements, including the expected load, speed, and available space. Different pitch sizes are available to accommodate a wide range of applications, from light-duty to heavy-duty machinery.
editor by CX 2023-11-17