|Structure (for Chain)
|GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment
|Short Pitch Chain
How does the chain tension affect the operation of a transmission chain?
Chain tension plays a crucial role in the operation of a transmission chain. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Proper Power Transmission: The tension in a transmission chain ensures the transfer of power from the driving sprocket to the driven sprocket. Adequate tension is necessary to prevent slippage and ensure efficient power transmission. Insufficient tension can lead to power loss, reduced efficiency, and potential chain disengagement, while excessive tension can cause excessive stress on the chain and other components.
2. Smooth Operation: Optimal chain tension promotes smooth and consistent operation of the transmission chain. It helps to maintain the engagement between the chain and the sprockets, ensuring a continuous and reliable transfer of rotational force. With proper tension, the chain runs smoothly over the sprocket teeth, minimizing vibrations, noise, and potential chain derailment.
3. Chain Wear and Fatigue: Improper chain tension can accelerate wear and fatigue of the transmission chain. Insufficient tension may cause the chain to ride on the sprocket teeth, leading to premature wear and elongation. On the other hand, excessive tension can increase stress on the chain, causing accelerated fatigue and potential failure of the chain or other components.
4. Component Life and Reliability: Maintaining the correct chain tension contributes to the longevity and reliability of the entire transmission system. Proper tension reduces the likelihood of chain elongation, excessive wear, and premature failure. By minimizing these issues, the lifespan of the transmission chain and related components, such as sprockets and bearings, is extended, leading to improved overall reliability and reduced maintenance costs.
5. Safety: Chain tension is also crucial for ensuring safe operation. An appropriately tensioned transmission chain reduces the risk of unexpected chain disengagement or derailment, which could result in accidents or equipment damage. It’s important to follow manufacturer’s guidelines or consult with experts to determine the recommended tension for specific chain types and applications.
Regular inspection and adjustment of chain tension are essential for maintaining optimal performance and safety. Monitoring the tension and making necessary adjustments can prevent premature wear, improve efficiency, and ensure the reliable operation of the transmission chain.
How does the choice of material impact the performance of a transmission chain?
The choice of material for a transmission chain plays a crucial role in its overall performance and durability. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Strength and Load Capacity: Different materials have varying levels of strength and load-carrying capacities. High-strength materials like alloy steel or stainless steel offer superior strength and can withstand heavy loads. The choice of a material with adequate strength ensures that the transmission chain can handle the required load without premature wear or failure.
2. Wear Resistance: The material used in the construction of a transmission chain affects its wear resistance. Some materials, such as hardened steel or certain alloys, have excellent wear resistance properties, allowing the chain to withstand abrasive conditions and prolong its lifespan. Choosing a material with good wear resistance reduces the need for frequent chain replacements and maintenance.
3. Corrosion Resistance: In environments where corrosion is a concern, such as outdoor or corrosive industrial settings, selecting a material with high corrosion resistance is essential. Stainless steel or specially coated chains offer excellent resistance to rust and corrosion, ensuring reliable performance and longevity even in harsh conditions.
4. Fatigue Strength: The material’s fatigue strength is crucial in applications where the transmission chain undergoes repeated cyclic loading. Fatigue failure can occur when a chain is subjected to continuous stress cycles, leading to cracks and eventual failure. Materials with high fatigue strength, such as specific alloys or heat-treated steels, are ideal for applications that require excellent fatigue resistance.
5. Temperature Resistance: The operating temperature of an application can impact the choice of material for a transmission chain. Some materials, such as heat-treated steels or specialized alloys, can withstand high-temperature environments without losing their mechanical properties. In contrast, certain plastics or polymers may be suitable for low-temperature applications. Choosing a material that can withstand the expected temperature range ensures optimal performance and prevents premature chain failure.
6. Cost Considerations: The choice of material also involves cost considerations. Some high-performance materials, such as stainless steel or specialized alloys, may have a higher initial cost compared to standard carbon steel chains. However, the increased performance, longevity, and reduced maintenance requirements provided by these materials may result in long-term cost savings.
It’s important to carefully assess the specific requirements of the application, including load capacity, environmental conditions, and operating parameters, when choosing the material for a transmission chain. Consulting with industry experts or manufacturers can help determine the most suitable material for optimal chain performance and longevity.
How does the load capacity of a transmission chain affect its performance?
The load capacity of a transmission chain plays a crucial role in determining its performance and reliability in various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation:
The load capacity refers to the maximum amount of force or weight that a transmission chain can withstand without experiencing premature wear, deformation, or failure. It is typically specified by the manufacturer and depends on several factors, including the chain’s design, material, construction, and operating conditions.
When the load on a transmission chain exceeds its capacity, several performance issues may arise:
- Increased Wear: Excessive loads can cause accelerated wear on the chain’s components, such as the pins, bushings, and rollers. This can lead to elongation, increased friction, and potential chain failure.
- Reduced Efficiency: Overloading the chain can result in higher frictional losses, reducing the efficiency of power transmission. This can lead to energy wastage and decreased overall system performance.
- Potential Chain Breakage: If the load exceeds the chain’s capacity by a significant margin, it can cause the chain to break, resulting in machine downtime and potential safety hazards.
- Increased Stress on Other Components: An overloaded transmission chain puts additional stress on other connected components, such as sprockets, bearings, and shafts. This can lead to premature wear and failure of these components as well.
Choosing a transmission chain with an appropriate load capacity is crucial for ensuring optimal performance and longevity. It is important to consider factors such as the expected load magnitude, variations in load during operation, and safety factors to select a chain that can safely and reliably handle the intended application.
Manufacturers provide load capacity charts and guidelines based on extensive testing and engineering analysis. It is advisable to consult these resources and work closely with the manufacturer or a qualified engineer to determine the most suitable transmission chain for your specific load requirements.
editor by CX 2023-12-06