1. Produce strictly in accordance with standard dimension
2. Sprocket Models: Contains special sprocket according to customer’s drawings, standard sprocket
3. Pilot bore, finished bore, taper bore and special bore.
4. Bright surface / high precision / Blacking
5. Advanced heat treatment and surface treatment craft
6. Best quality and competitive price.
7. Welcome OEM / ODM
8. Processing Equipment: Hobbing machine, Slotting machine, CNC lathes and other equipment.
9. Material: 304 stainless steel,steel
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in offering best service and the most competitive price for our customer.
After over 10 years’ hard work, MIGHTY’s business has grown rapidly and become an important partner for oversea clients in the industrial field and become a holding company for 3 manufacturing factories.
MIGHTY’s products have obtained reputation of domestic and oversea customers with taking advantage of technology, management, quality and very competitive price.
Your satisfaction is the biggest motivation for our work, choose us to get high quality products and best service.
Timing belt pulleys, timing bars, timing belt clamping plates.
Locking elements and shrink discs: could be alternative for Ringfeder, Sati, Chiaravalli, BEA, KBK, Tollok, etc.
V belt pulleys and taper lock bush.
Sprockets, idler, and plate wheels.
Gears and racks: spur gear, helical gear, bevel gear, worm gear, gear rack.
Shaft couplings: miniature coupling, curved tooth coupling, chain coupling, HRC coupling, normex coupling, FCL coupling, GE coupling, rigid and flexible coupling, jaw coupling, disc coupling, multi-beam coupling, universal joint, torque limiter, shaft collars.
Forging, Casting, Stamping Parts.
Other customized power transmission products and Machining Parts (OEM).
1. Factory directly supply , we can continue to provide a stable supply
2. Many years manufacture experience , top quality guaranteed by skilled workers, managing system and status of facilities.
3. Competitive and reasonable price
4. OEM service, we can do as your drawings or samples
5. Quality Guarantee, 100% inspect before delivery
6. Good after-sale service, Our wokers are all professional and all can speak English.
7. Timely delivery, We have many long cooperation supplier. supply ONE-STOP service
8. High-tech CNC Machines
9. Independent Engineering Department
10.Kinds of surface treatment—Zinc Plating, Powder Coating, Anodizing, Chrome Plate, RoHs .etc .
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
|Standard Or Nonstandard:
|Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
How to Identify and Troubleshoot Common Issues with Wheels and Sprockets
Identifying and troubleshooting common issues with wheels and sprockets can help you maintain their proper functioning and prevent potential problems. Here are some steps to follow:
- Abnormal Noise: If you notice unusual noise during operation, it could indicate misalignment, worn sprockets, or a loose chain. Check for any loose bolts or fasteners and ensure proper alignment of the sprockets.
- Chain Slippage: Chain slippage can occur due to insufficient tension or worn-out sprocket teeth. Check the chain tension and adjust it to the recommended level. Inspect the sprocket teeth for signs of wear and replace them if necessary.
- Uneven Wear: Uneven wear on the sprocket teeth can be a result of misalignment or a worn-out chain. Check the alignment of the sprockets and adjust as needed. If the chain is stretched or has damaged links, replace it with a new one.
- Excessive Vibration: Excessive vibration may be caused by imbalanced wheels or misaligned sprockets. Check for any bent or damaged wheels and ensure proper alignment of the sprockets.
- Chain Skipping: If the chain skips over the sprocket teeth during operation, it could be due to worn sprocket teeth or a loose chain. Inspect the sprocket teeth for signs of wear and replace them if necessary. Adjust the chain tension to the proper level.
- Chain Jamming: Chain jamming can occur if there is debris or dirt between the chain and sprockets. Clean the chain and sprockets thoroughly to remove any obstructions.
- Excessive Chain Wear: Regularly inspect the chain for signs of wear, such as elongation, damaged links, or rust. Replace the chain if it is significantly worn to avoid damage to the sprockets.
- Overheating: Overheating can be caused by high friction between the chain and sprockets or improper lubrication. Ensure proper lubrication and check for any misalignment or tight spots in the system.
By identifying these common issues and performing regular inspections, you can troubleshoot problems early on and take appropriate corrective measures, ensuring the smooth operation and longevity of the wheel sprocket assembly.
Temperature Limits for wheel sprocket System’s Operation
The temperature limits for a wheel sprocket system’s operation depend on the materials used in the construction of the components. Different materials have varying temperature tolerances, and exceeding these limits can lead to reduced performance, premature wear, and even system failure.
Here are some common materials used in wheel sprocket systems and their general temperature limits:
- Steel: Steel sprockets and wheels, which are widely used in many applications, typically have a temperature limit ranging from -40°C to 500°C (-40°F to 932°F). However, the specific temperature range may vary based on the grade of steel and any coatings or treatments applied.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel sprockets and wheels offer improved corrosion resistance and can withstand higher temperatures than regular steel. Their temperature limit is typically between -100°C to 600°C (-148°F to 1112°F).
- Plastics: Plastic sprockets and wheels are commonly used in low-load and low-speed applications. The temperature limit for plastic components varies widely depending on the type of plastic used. In general, it can range from -40°C to 150°C (-40°F to 302°F).
- Aluminum: Aluminum sprockets and wheels have a temperature limit of approximately -40°C to 250°C (-40°F to 482°F). They are often used in applications where weight reduction is critical.
It’s essential to consult the manufacturer’s specifications and material data sheets for the specific components used in the wheel sprocket system to determine their temperature limits accurately. Factors such as load, speed, and environmental conditions can also influence the actual temperature tolerance of the system.
When operating a wheel sprocket system near its temperature limits, regular monitoring and maintenance are necessary to ensure the components’ integrity and overall system performance. If the application involves extreme temperatures beyond the typical limits of the materials, specialized high-temperature materials or cooling measures may be required to maintain reliable operation.
Working Principle of a wheel sprocket System
In a wheel sprocket system, the sprocket is a toothed wheel that meshes with a chain or a belt to transmit rotational motion and power from one component to another. The working principle can be explained in the following steps:
1. Power Input:
The system begins with a power input source, such as an electric motor or an engine, that generates rotational motion or torque.
2. Sprocket and Chain/Belt:
The power is transferred to the sprocket, which is mounted on a shaft. The sprocket has teeth that fit into the gaps of the chain or engage with the teeth of the belt.
3. Chain/Belt Movement:
As the sprocket rotates, it pulls the chain or belt along with it due to the engagement between the teeth. This movement is transmitted to the connected component, which could be another sprocket, a wheel, or any other part of the machinery.
4. Power Output:
The rotational motion or power is then delivered to the connected component, which performs a specific function depending on the application. For example, the power could be used to drive a conveyor belt, rotate the wheels of a vehicle, or operate various industrial machines.
5. Speed and Torque:
The size of the sprocket and the number of teeth, along with the size of the chain or belt, determine the speed and torque ratio between the input and output components. Changing the size of the sprocket or using different-sized sprockets in the system can alter the speed and torque characteristics of the machinery.
6. Efficiency and Maintenance:
Efficient power transmission relies on proper alignment and tension of the chain or belt with the sprocket. Regular maintenance, such as lubrication and inspection, is essential to ensure smooth operation and prevent premature wear or damage to the system.
The wheel sprocket system is widely used in various applications, including bicycles, motorcycles, industrial machinery, agricultural equipment, and more, where efficient power transmission and motion control are required.
editor by CX 2023-11-07